Friday, August 6, 2010

I have a Compaq Presario laptop, model V2000. I have probs with volume control.?

Sometimes I can barely hear my laptop even with the volume all the way up. Then, I can start my pc up at other times and the volume is fine. I haven't messed with any of the sound/volume controls anywhere in the pc other than the buttons. Is there something wrong with the speakers or what??? Any ideas??I have a Compaq Presario laptop, model V2000. I have probs with volume control.?
why spend money on a laptop when you can get it for free? just go to this site and complete a few quick tasks and they'll send you a sony vaio laptop at no charge!I have a Compaq Presario laptop, model V2000. I have probs with volume control.?
Install the driver from the following link to isolate the issue:





ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp28001-285鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment