Friday, August 6, 2010

Where can I buy a control board for my GE Profile Artica, model # PSS25SGNBS online?

My refrigerator was acting weird a few weeks ago because the temperature for both the freezer and fridge was escalating to a abnormal degree; my freezer was 45 degrees and my fridge was 70. It would drop so I called a repairman who came and said that I needed to replace the control/circuit board because it was bad. I'm trying to find it online, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.


It's a GE PRofile Artica, side-to-side, model # PSS25SGNBS, 25. 3 CU. FT. Help please?Where can I buy a control board for my GE Profile Artica, model # PSS25SGNBS online?
try PartSelect.comWhere can I buy a control board for my GE Profile Artica, model # PSS25SGNBS online?
I had a very similar problem and had a GE service repairman come by this morning. He informed me that the bad controllers are a ';known issue'; and that GE will replace the controller for free on units less than three years old. Make GE fix this problem at their expense
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment